To be held on Friday 19th March 2021
- President’s welcome and introduction to this special GA (Corona induced changes)
- appoint two individuals from the attending membership to undertake the counting of votes;
- To approve the agenda.
- To approve the minutes of the meeting of the General Assembly held on March 21st March 2020, by Skype.
- To receive the report of the Board of Directors for the biennium 2020-2021
- To receive the report from the Secretary.
- To receive the following reports:
- Conference Committee St. Pölten ( C L-S)
- eHealth Workshop Chairs (WP + SBT)
- Conference Committees 13th Conference, Groningen (WP + MF)
- Public Relations Committee (MF + HdGW)
- Research Committee (WP)
- To receive and confirm two members of ACENIO, Ulla-Mari Kinnunen and Nico Oud, as auditors; and to present their written report (by President).
- To receive and confirm the accounts and the report of the Treasurer for the biennium 2019-2021.
- receive and approve the proposals of the Board of Directors for activities during the forthcoming year according to its strategic plan
(Groningen, Working groups ongoing, website and membership database)
- To consider the following motion proposed by the Board of Directors.
That the subscription rate for all memberships for the biennium 2019-2021 shall remain unchanged:
|Member Type||Proposed Fee in Euro for 2019 -2021|
|Individual (Half Biennium)||27.00|
Proposed by: Treasurer. Seconded by:
- To receive and confirm the budget for 2021-2023.
- Elections: Information follow
- Any other business.
- Approval of next place of 14th ACENDIO conference (information follows)